This Live Science and History show explores the deadly dangers of the dark underground. Learn how to keep yourself unpoisoned, unsuffocated and unexploded from the perils of the pit, with live demonstrations and artefacts from an archive! This ticket includes permission to explore the historic building, as well as key exhibitions, including the Game Changers exhibition, The Common Room Brick by Brick LEGO® Model and The Wealth of the North.
The show lasts approximately 45 minutes. Recommended 5+ years, but younger children are welcome.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday 26th July - 12:45pm-1:30pm
- Tuesday 2nd August - 12:45pm-1:30pm
- Tuesday 9th August - 12:45pm-1::30pm
- Tuesday 16th August - 12:45pm-1:30pm
- Tuesday 23rd August - 12:45pm-1:30pm
- Tuesday 30th August - 12:45pm-1:30pm
- Saturday 3rd September - 12:45pm-1:30pm - 2:15pm-3:00pm
The Common Room, Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1SE United Kingdom
For more information: